From: Shelly Williard <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: WSI conference graduate student scholarship
Date: April 3, 2018 at 8:45:42 PM EDT
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Dr. Dukes,
On behalf of the Southern Nevada Water Authority and the Universities Council on Water Resources, I have attached a letter detailing the availability of a $1300 graduate student scholarship to attend the WaterSmart Innovations Conference in Las Vegas in October 2018. Please note the different deadlines detailed in the letter. If we have not received a response by April 18, 2018, the offer will no longer be available to your institution, as it will be offered to another university after that date. If you know you do not want to reserve a scholarship, please let me know and we can offer it to another university. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Sincerely,
Shelly Williard
UCOWR