Interested in learning and quantifying water and chemical transport through soil and unsaturated porous media?
Sign up for the 2018 Summer A Course ABE 6265: Vadose Zone Water & Solute Transport Modeling
· Understanding fundamentals of soil hydrology: flow, solute transport, and water quality.
· Step-by-step development and testing of numerical code for flow and solute transport through the vadose zone.
· Exploring the oportunities of functional/simplified vs. numerical approaches for modeling water and solute transport in the unsaturated Vadose Zone.
· Use of advanced tools for formal model calibration and evaluation.
· Analysis of prediction uncertainty and global sensitivity analysis of models.
· Knowledge of High Performance Computing (HPC) throughput simulation tools for global sensitivity and uncertainty analysis of models.
· Application to student's own research area.
See flyer attached for more information!
"You have received this email because you are subscribed to the WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L mailing list. To be removed from the list, send a message to [log in to unmask] containing this text in the body of the message: "SIGNOFF WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L"