Hi All,
As Dr. Gustav Paulay said... "this is pretty scary and will lead to a
major slowdown in research on sea cucumbers".
I understand the big problems in this matter, but shurely will slow down
(even more) the taxonomy work.
Cheers,

Francisco Solis-Marin

Dr. Francisco A. Solís-Marín
Investigador Titular B de TC.
Colección Nacional de Equinodermos
"Dra. Ma. E. Caso Muñoz"
Instituto de Ciencias del Mar y Limnología,
UNAM.