We are pleased to announce that there is now a nightly upload (Monday thru Friday) of Summer A/B/C “in progress” enrollment into the new SIS.

The final refresh of Spring enrollment data will occur on June 9th.

A list of student group codes has been added to the student group HR training toolkit.
http://hr.ufl.edu/learnandgrow/toolkits-resource-center/student-information-systems/student-groups/

The myUFL Search instruction guide and simulation is now available in the HR myUFL basics toolkit.
http://training.hr.ufl.edu/resources/myufl_basics/myufl_search/index.html
http://training.hr.ufl.edu/instructionguides/myuflbasics/myufl_search.pdf

Reminder that all updates are available at https://registrar.ufl.edu/resources/daily-reg.

We hope this is helpful and please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions by emailing [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or calling 392-1374.

New Student Information System
► FAQ<https://registrar.ufl.edu/resources/student-information-systems>
► Training and Toolkit<http://hr.ufl.edu/learnandgrow/toolkits-resource-center/student-information-systems/>

Cindy Voyles King
Associate University Registrar
Office of the University Registrar
Division of Enrollment Management
—
305 Criser Hall, Gainesville, FL 32611-4000
P:352.392.1374     F:(352) 392‑3987

[UF Website]<http://www.ufl.edu/>

[Registrar Website]<https://registrar.ufl.edu/>

[Registrar Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/UFRegistrar>