UPDATE

May 8, 2018

All UF Graduate Associate Deans, Coordinators and Staff

UF Graduate School

RE:

Spring 2018 Conditional Admission Hold Update

We just finished reviewing Spring 2018 final grades on the transcripts of all Spring 2018 conditionally admitted students who had to finish all first-semester courses in which they enrolled with at least a 3.0 grade point average and no I (Incomplete), U (Unsatisfactory) or W (Withdrawn) grades.

We lifted registration holds for all students who met those conditions on their admission, thus qualifying for continued enrollment.

For students who did not meet any or all of those conditions on their admission, or whose Spring 2018 are missing or incomplete on their transcripts as of today, their registration holds remain in place.

Students who met the terms of their conditional admission for Spring 2018 are now free to preregister or register for Summer 2018 and/or Fall 2018 courses per the dates and deadlines posted online here, under “Registration Dates” for each semester shown:

https://registrar.ufl.edu/soc/

Please notify your conditionally admitted students about these updates.

If you have any questions, please email our admissions officer, Gregory Orloff, at [log in to unmask].