Good day to all,
I am sorry for multiple posting.

I am a PhD student from Covenant University, Ota, Ogun, Nigeria. I am
carrying the research to assess the construction stakeholders relationship
in project delivery. I am using UCINET 6 and just got the software.

I will like to request for information about assessing the network
characterisitics and other information using UCINET to improve the studies.

I will like information to be sent to [log in to unmask]

Thank you
Opeyemi Oyeyipo
Research student