Dear colleagues,

I would like to conduct a network analysis that takes the spatial distribution of the actors involved into account. I want to look at creative professionals and artists within a particular movement trying to understand how ties evolve across distant regions. The artists might be born in a different country, but are now based elsewhere. As a proxy to measure their interactions, I will use their participation in collaborative exhibitions, which again will occur in another world region.

I wondered what software is best to analysis and make inferences about the spatial structure of such networks. Furthermore, I wondered what is the best way to enter the data. The dataset is quite large, so I would need some sort of an easy template, where that data can be entered without much training and then imported into the relevant software.

Many thanks,
Christian