Dear colleagues,
please consider submitting to INSCI'2018 (October 24-26, 2018,
St.Petersburg, Russia).
The conference theme focuses on regional Internet development, digital
freedoms, and citizen empowerment.

We will not only have our proceedings published by Springer LNCS
series, but we will also publish a special issue in Media and
Communication in the aftermath of the conference! Media and
Communication is Scopus Q2 journal, and the special issue will be
published in the first half of 2019.

Do not miss the chance to apply! The deadline is June 10.

See full information on insci2018.org; in case of queries, please send
a letter to [log in to unmask]