Von: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Juergen Pfeffer
Gesendet: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 3:36 AM
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [SOCNET] Question: Girls do Networks

***** To join INSNA, visit https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.insna.org&d=DwIFAw&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=G5FycD3Ym3jxGUs_BtPhyhF0TVZ_vhLKPDAVSWaj8Gg&s=JpJgxLA2Lb3C5Jg4swFA0vlB2DZ5EoJnMDFfSzz_xg0&e= *****

I have a quick question for you. We will be having a summer program for middle-school girls and I am planning a "Girls do Networks" workshop (3 days). Does anyone here have experience/materials for such activities and/or do you have an idea for a practical project (data collection/analysis)... that doesn't look like an idea from an old guy who tries to come up with something cool? ;)
Thanks,
PS: If you have a 12 +/- 2 year old daughter, I'd be happy if you do a little youth culture interview for me. I bet there is a movie/book/etc. that they all know that we could analyze...

---
Juergen Pfeffer
Professor of Computational Social Science & Big Data
Technical University of Munich / Bavarian School of Public Policy
www.pfeffer.at<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.pfeffer.at&d=DwMFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=vujPKi3xNDgOFBXEu2I1IwGES4i1Ec9QWJo9OkaAY9o&s=7a_79MGWlkMYVIrVepAisNdtv7YninQ5Zr-Ev40GZoQ&e=>
@JurgenPfeffer

_____________________________________________________________________ SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social network researchers (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.insna.org&d=DwIFAw&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=G5FycD3Ym3jxGUs_BtPhyhF0TVZ_vhLKPDAVSWaj8Gg&s=JpJgxLA2Lb3C5Jg4swFA0vlB2DZ5EoJnMDFfSzz_xg0&e=). To unsubscribe, send an email message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> containing the line UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.