Dear Colleagues,

I am an independent researcher and I am  currently carrying out a piece of research on the use of Facebook by students for job searching. Please would you be so kind as to pass the following survey link to as many students as possible to complete.

You can access the survey here

The aim of the survey is to investigate how Facebook use by students links in with using it for job search. Is the platform effective and what career based activities Facebook is used for?

--
Kind Regards

Dr Sophia Alim