https://ingr.memberclicks.net/assets/ingrouplogo_color_header.jpg

It's time to register for the INGRoup 2018 conference!

2018 INGRoup Conference Washington DC
13th Annual Conference
July 18-21, 2018
Hyatt Regency Bethesda, Maryland, USA

The conference registration site is now open! You can register for the conference AND the pre-conference workshops by clicking HERE

INGRoup is designed for scholars across disciplines to come together, share the latest research, and learn from one another. The conference program will include paper, poster, symposia, and panel sessions, a keynote address from last year's McGrath Award winner, Dr. Steve Kozlowski, opening reception, lunches, and a business meeting open to all members interested in planning and shaping the future of our organization. To learn more about the conference schedule and activities such as pre-conference workshops and our second annual HACKmanATHON event, please visit the conference web page.

2018 Conference & Workshop Registration Rates

Early Registration
(before June 1)

Standard Registration
(June 1 - June 30)

Late Registration
(July 1 - July 22)

Student Members

$235

$310

$360

Faculty/Professional Members

$395

$545

$595

Faculty/Professional Members (Advanced)*

$595

$595

$595

Nonmembers

$545

$645

$695

*Faculty/Professional Members (Advanced) provides an option for faculty and professional members to register during the early or standard registration periods, but at the full rate. For best prices, please check that you are a member of INGRoup (renew or sign up prior to registering for the conference here.)

Two preconference workshops have been posted for the 2018 Annual INGRoup Conference. The workshops will take place 9am-4pm on Thursday, July 19 before the evening program begins. The workshop fee is a bargain starting at $45 (single session) for INGRoup members ($100 for nonmembers); sign up soon as space is limited!

Hotel Reservations

The 2018 13th Annual INGRoup Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Bethesda, 1 Bethesda Metro Center, Bethesda, MD 20814, (301) 657-1234. A block of rooms has been reserved Tuesday July 17 through Sunday July 22 at the Hyatt Regency Bethesda for a special group rate of $159 (single or double). To reserve a room, please use the online passkey system HERE. We thank you in advance for making all reservations through the passkey system so that INGRoup meets our contractual obligations!

Questions?

Contact Joseph Allen, 2018 Program Chair ([log in to unmask]); Mark Clark, 2018 Local Arrangements Chair ([log in to unmask]); Jessica Wildman, VP - Conference Coordinator ([log in to unmask]); or any board member.

See you in Washington, DC!

Amanda L. Thayer
Secretary, INGRoup

__

Mark Clark, Ph.D.
Assoc. Professor, Management
Kogod School of Business, American University
Washington, DC (202) 885-1873
www.american.edu/kogod/faculty/maclark.cfm

Register for INGRoup conference in DC, July 19-21! www.ingroup.net/conference.html