Dear all,

I am a PhD candidate working on my protocol for my next study where I plan to utlise SNA, particularly mixed methods SNA.

I'm open to receiving any dissertations, protocols or published data utilising mixed methods SNA or qualitative methods to collect SN data particularly within education.

Feel free to reply with any of these resources if you have them.

Any information can be sent to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Kind regards,
Anique Atherley
PhD Candidate