From: Henson, Wesley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2018 5:23 PM
To: Alicia Kinoshita <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; Rich Niswonger <[log in to unmask]>; Naranjo, Ramon <[log in to unmask]>; Graham, Wendy D. <[log in to unmask]>; Howard Franklin <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Job Link

Good Afternoon,

We are hiring a recent graduate in our SD office for Modelling projects. If you know of any potential applicants feel free to forward them the information below.

Here is the announcement number 498206100. The position opens for applications and goes live on USAJOBS.com on Monday.

Cheers!

Wesley Henson

Research Hydrologist, Ph.D.

California Water Science Center

San Diego, CA

619-225-6170 (Office)

775-247-5730 (Mobile)

“Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."”
― Albert Einstein 1879-1955