Dear Water Institute Affiliate Faculty:

It is time for Water Institute Faculty Advisory Committee (FAC) elections and we are soliciting nominations for new FAC members. Self-nominations are welcome!

Please send nominations to ([log in to unmask]) by Thursday, May 17thth, 2018

The Faculty Advisory Committee consists of 15 participating Water Institute Affiliate faculty serving staggered 3 year terms. Ten of the members are elected and five are appointed to ensure diverse disciplinary representation. We seek to identify 4 faculty to fill the vacancies as Mary Jane Angelo (College of Law), Matthew Cohen (IFAS/SFRC), David Kaplan (ESSIE), and Tom Waltzek (College of Veterinary Medicine) rotate off the WI FAC. Information on the WI FAC including the Charter, meeting information, and  current FAC members at on the Water Institute website.

We hope to have new FAC members elected by the end of May and appreciate your participation in this process.

Thank you very much!

Lisette Staal,

….on behalf of the nominating Committee (Kati Migliaccio, Nancy Denslow, Wendy Graham)

Lisette M. Staal, Research Coordinator

UF Water Institute
570 Weil Hall, PO Box 116601

University of Florida