Bev and I almost always go to the Sunbelt, but this year we're not.

As we founded INSNA in 1976-1977, I hope it is not too egotistical for me
to say why:

We're both in good health, but are actively involved in getting our own
research done, and presenting papers at the World Congress of Sociology
and at the American Sociological Assoc. Plus saving meagre grant funds for
those conferences plus RA support.

See you next year at the Sunbelt.

   Barry Wellman

   Step by step, link by link, putting it together--Streisand/Sondheim
        The earth to be spannd, connected by network--Walt Whitman
              It's Always Something--Roseanne Roseannadanna
   Distinguished Visiting Scholar   Social Media Lab   Ryerson University
   https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.chass.utoronto.ca_-7Ewellman&d=DwIBAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=lASwS__YwToC4xGJcfbCMjPVUs5fxkAaSWZIe9MSzy4&s=1qRx5hlkpEHWrDByXFDazKL-5hy6ppvaeBWlKCg6DfE&e=            https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__amzn.to_zXZg39&d=DwIBAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=lASwS__YwToC4xGJcfbCMjPVUs5fxkAaSWZIe9MSzy4&s=PG0ydCMp2_aX05KePU0k2fb1O29rcvtHek8NMabf9LA&e=
              https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__en.wikipedia.org_wiki_Barry-5FWellman&d=DwIBAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=lASwS__YwToC4xGJcfbCMjPVUs5fxkAaSWZIe9MSzy4&s=vorq_wO4wUnu6vETm7QKFvz5yz_WaCx8oNNI3C3O1MQ&e=