FYI

Soon to be posted: Department of Sociology at the University of British
Columbia (Vancouver Campus) is anticipating to post a search for
an Associate or Full Professor in Sociology (tenure stream) with a focus
on computational social science.

I will be at the Utrecht Sunbelt Conference for the duration of the
conference, if anyone would like to chat with me about UBC and/or
Vancouver. Just drop me an e-mail, or approach me at the meetings.

Sincerely,

David Tindall

--
David Tindall
Professor

Chair
Environment and Society Minor, Faculty of Arts, University of British Columbia

Mailing address:

Department of Sociology
University of British Columbia
6303 N.W. Marine Drive
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6T 1Z1

Office Location: Anthropology and Sociology Building Room 1317

E-mail: [log in to unmask]