Dear SocNet Colleagues,

We are currently working on an empirical study to verify the efficiency of certain visual elements used in network drawings. First results will be presented next Saturday @ Sunbelt.

Now, we are interested in whether people who are used to reading network figures perform differently on these perceptual tasks. Soooo, if you are willing to spend 15-20 minutes of your life participating in our little online survey based study, please follow this link:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.soscisurvey.de_netvissocnet_&d=DwIFAw&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=oJSD8UrzDxZLteCi55ymWeUiC0KwQMsCU8cekjTrQhQ&s=OcONiRSwn7jdGHkLkbgjY0duiiH8VuzVtTlx66wfVm8&e=

Thanks a lot!

Jürgen Pfeffer

---
Juergen Pfeffer
Professor of Computational Social Science & Big Data
Technical University of Munich / Bavarian School of Public Policy
www.pfeffer.at<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.pfeffer.at&d=DwIFAw&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=oJSD8UrzDxZLteCi55ymWeUiC0KwQMsCU8cekjTrQhQ&s=m_lMJfddIePY3RDuyv_siCZSboICXX77q_VnRx-THzQ&e=>
@JurgenPfeffer