Colleagues

Participants at sunbelt have received a printed version of the 2017 issue of Connections.  I was asked where is the journal online.  The web address of the journal for the last couple of years has changed and is now at:

https://www.exeley.com/archive/40/37/1-2

Having edited the journal for 6 years I will like to acknowledge the instrumental support of the editorial board and the INSNA board.  Also the Edinburgh Business School and Heather McGregor acting as Managing Editor of this issue.

My best wishes for a successful tenure to the new editor

Dimitris

--
Prof. Dr Dimitris Christopoulos

Dean of Executive Education & MBA,
MU Vienna,

&
Director
Edinburgh Business School

leadership networks in banking European Journal of Political Research
governance of flood management  Environmental Science and Policy
political entrepreneurs in policy making The European Political Science Review