Myself, Professor Heather McGregor ( heather.mcgregor@ebs.hw.ac.uk), Dr Yasaman Sarabi and Dr Helen Cross we are attending sunbelt.  Please approach any of us if working at the Edinburgh Business School may be of interest.

FURTHER DETAILS
https://www.ebsglobal.net/about-us/work-for-us

 BRIEF
PhD bursaries for scholars interested in conducting research under the auspices and supervision of staff associated with the Centre for Networks and Enterprise (CNE).

We are looking for highly motivated researchers who have training in quantitative and qualitative methods in social research. We welcome applications in all fields of business studies that employ networks as a theoretical or methodological frame. We particularly welcome applications from prospective students interested in topics associated to network analysis in the fields of careers progression, interlocking directors, start-up finance, entrepreneurship, political risk, leadership and the social economy. Along the way, you will be encouraged to publish, before completing your thesis and viva voce.

Prof. Dr Dimitris Christopoulos

Dean of Executive Education & MBA,
MU Vienna,

&
Director
Edinburgh Business School

leadership networks in banking European Journal of Political Research
governance of flood management  Environmental Science and Policy
political entrepreneurs in policy making The European Political Science Review