The Australian National University invites you to the *3rd**Annual
Australian Social Network Analysis Conference 2018**(ASNAC 2018)*!

The conference intends to build greater coordination and collaboration
among social network researchers and practitioners in Australia and
overseas, and raise the profile of Australian social network research
nationally and internationally. The participants will include academics,
doctoral students and researchers in industry who are working on the
theory, method and application of social network analysis.

We are pleased to welcome as the *keynote speaker* for ASNAC 2018
*Professor Mark Tranmer* from the School of Social and Political
Sciences, University of Glasgow.

The call for papers can be found here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ansna.org.au_asnac2018-2Dcall-2Dfor-2Dpapers_&d=DwIDaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=Qa_LzC_23AweNsJKAqVC3-_tntW5EpcvoV83o4I_2Pk&s=NO-CnUj-xvGFo6rnOFkNFMZcA7Rtdl5mdpf3s_qbzEY&e=

Conference dates: 27-28 November 2018

Venue: Hedley Bull Lecture Theatre 1, Australian National University,
Canberra

Abstract submission deadline: 15 August 2018

Notification of acceptance: 31 August 2018

*Organising Committee*

     A/Prof Robert Ackland (Conference Chair)
     Francisca Borquez
     Xiaolan Cai

*Program Committee*

     A/Prof Robert Ackland
     Dr Timothy Graham (Australian National University)
     A/Prof Mathieu O'Neil (University of Canberra)
     Dr Mahin Raissi (Australian National University and University of
Canberra)

*ASNAC 2018 Partners and Sponsors*

     Virtual Observatory for the Study of Online Networks (VOSON) Lab,
Australian National University
     School of Sociology, Australian National University
     Centre for Social Research & Methods, Australian National University
     International Network for Social Network Analysis (INSNA)

This conference is fully endorsed by INSNA (International Network for
Social Network Analysis).

*Scope*

We encourage submissions on any topic to which the theory, method or
application of SNA is applied. The session topics include, but are not
limited to, networks and organisations, health, networked innovation,
social media, social enterprise, communities and networks, networks and
teams, network governance, network visualisation and network methods.

*Further information*

Please email the organisers on [log in to unmask]

--

Dr Robert Ackland
Associate Professor, School of Sociology

e-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
homepage: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__researchers.anu.edu.au_researchers_ackland-2Drj&d=DwIDaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=Qa_LzC_23AweNsJKAqVC3-_tntW5EpcvoV83o4I_2Pk&s=me_JrICn1Npgg3BdU9HlL0c8tXLgi0G3h1j9uGr_Ttw&e=
Twitter: @RobAckland