Dear Socneters,

We are delighted to announced our call for abstracts for our Satellite
workshop, SpaceNet, to be held in the forthcoming CCS2018.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__spacenet.sci-2Dapp.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=RG0htGAYuIt8-1ZLeztgrvpULQ26zPT_0H8ltdhyzFw&s=l4AHYO4IJ6I9TBSAsj0BO0adpSRIqpnjdq_XrT2cJI8&e=
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__spacenet.sci-2Dapp.com_&d=DwMFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=EPzmXTqEdtXLyuzg6PskBkcfJvBlmHMfn-dZZRp9UnM&s=i-mrbrAovr8Woe_w6Y8hGcM7t2tVPBLiqzHTppZ6-gM&e=>

The goal of this workshop is to bring an academic environment for
discussions, between computer scientists, geographers, sociologists,
physicists, data scientists and any researchers working in the phenomena
intersecting Big Data, Spatial Systems and Quantitative Geography.

Big Data analysis has given rise a big expansion of new knowledge in the
last decade, and geo- localized data is one of its newest born lines of
research. We are interested in speaking about the new and not so new
developments in the interdisciplinary merging of lines intersecting Space
and Big Data. We are also interested in the latest developments that
network science can bring to spatial networks.

We can mention as a scope (but not constrained to) for the workshop:

   - Mobility patterns
   - Spatial networks
   - Networks, Smart Cities and Smart Grids Traces and human motifs
   - Scaling Behaviors
   - Traffic
   - Visualization
   - Aggregation of data

Submissions for oral presentations (20 min) are welcome!!

If you have nice material to share within the scope of our satellite please
send to [log in to unmask] an extended abstract, one page (including a
figure).

*Important dates:*

*Abstract submission deadline: 8th July, 2018*

*Notification of acceptance: **22**nd** July**, 2018 *

*Satellite: 27th September, 2018*
See you on the CCS’2018 at Thessaloniki!!!!

--
*Yérali Gandica*

Scientific Researcher
Center for Operations Research and Econometrics* (CORE) & *Institute of
Information and Communication Technologies, Electronics and Applied
Mathematics *(ICTEAM)*
*.       Université Catholique de Louvain   *

*& *Collaborateur Scientifique at CeReFiM*. **UNamur • Université de Namur*
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__yerali.wordpress.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=RG0htGAYuIt8-1ZLeztgrvpULQ26zPT_0H8ltdhyzFw&s=hiwTk7NHdBa9ByOyuf6AzUazKsPaW5S1nfv7jUtz9tY&e=

  <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__uclouvain.be_fr_index.html-23&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=RG0htGAYuIt8-1ZLeztgrvpULQ26zPT_0H8ltdhyzFw&s=r8SArke-Zxi3BqvDTS5ot7nqqf4jnakINBhNJq_-9EI&e=>