From: Santarsiero,Rachael E
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 8:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Office supplies

We have an overabundance of office supplies, having merged several offices.

Mostly single packages of stickers/labels and a lot of boxes of standard staples.
There's also a desktop file organizer.

Things that are multiple:

9 packages of 3-3/4 x 4-3/4 labels
2 pads of graph paper (11 x 17)
3 10-packs of folders

Some of these items are vintage! (VHS labels, 3-1/2" floppy disk labels, rolodex cards)

Would prefer that you come by and pick up what you need, but you can shoot me an email to set something aside for you.

Rachael E. Santarsiero
Captioner II
UF Information Technology
PO Box 118461, Hub 224