Hello Water Institute Affiliate Faculty –

This is a reminder that the RFP for the 2019 WIGF cohort is out (see attached) with proposals due by September 24, 2018.  Proposals should be submitted by email to me ([log in to unmask] ).

The Deans of the Colleges of Liberal Arts and Sciences and Agricultural and Life Sciences, and the Director of the School of Natural Resources and Environment, have together committed 5 Graduate School Funding Awards (GSFAs)  to the 2019 WIGF program.  Other Colleges/Schools affiliated with the Water Institute may provide additional GSFAs on a case by case basis. If your group is considering including faculty from other Colleges/Schools I would be happy to meet with your team and the appropriate Deans/Directors to explain the WIGF program and explore their interest in joining the program.