From: Staal,Lisette M
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2018 12:23 PM
To: 'Water Institute Expertise Faculty' <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Staal,Lisette M <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Please VOTE for Water Institute Faculty Advisory Committee - 2018 - Vote by Thursday, June 7th

UF Water Institute Affiliate Faculty:

Thank you for your response to our Call for Nominees for the WI Faculty Advisory Committee (WI FAC). We are asking you for your vote now.

Nominees are listed below in alphabetical order as they appear on the on-line survey/ballot. The UF WI encourages diversity on the FAC (Gender, College, Department, Discipline and Faculty Rank) and we are pleased with a broad range of Nominees. To find more information about each nominee, click on the nominees’ name.  Faculty remaining on the FAC are listed at the end of this email for your reference.

2018 WI FAC Nominees are listed below as they appear on the on-line survey/ballot. Please cast your vote for exactly 4 nominees before Thursday, June 7, 2018.

WI Faculty Advisory Committee Nominees  (Click HERE TO VOTE)

Nominee

College

Department

Faculty Rank

Adams, Damian

IFAS

School of Forest Resources and Conservation (SFRC)

Associate Professor

Angelo, Mary Jane

UF LAW

Environmental and Land Use Law Program

Professor of Law

Bhadha, Jehangir

IFAS

Soil and Water Science/Everglades Research and Education Center

Assistant Professor

Bisesi, Joseph

College of Public Health and Health Professions

Environmental and Global Health, Center for Environmental and Human Toxicology

Assistant Professor

Johnson, Jeffrey

College of Liberal Arts and Sciences

Department of Anthropology

Professor

Kadyampakeni, Davie

IFAS

Soil and Water Science/ Citrus Research and Education Center

Assistant Professor

Kaplan, David

College of Engineering

Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure and Environment

Assistant Professor

Larkin, Iskande

College of Veterinary Medicine

Aquatic Animal Health Program

Lecturer & Educational Coordinator

McLamore, Eric

IFAS

Agricultural and Biological Engineering

Associate Professor

Patterson, Joshua

IFAS

SFRC - Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences

Assistant Professor

Reddy, Konda Ramesh

IFAS

Soil and Water Science

Graduate Research Professor & Chair

Reisinger, AJ

IFAS

Soil and Water Science

Assistant Professor

Savin, Dan

College of Liberal Arts and Sciences

Chemistry

Associate Professor

Scheffers, Brett

IFAS

Wildlife, Ecology and Conservation

Assistant Professor

Wade, Tara

IFAS

Food and Resource Economics

Assistant Professor

Zotarelli, Lincoln

IFAS

Horticultural Sciences

Assistant Professor

Additional information on the Water Institute FAC is available on the Water Institute website including current members, charter and minutes of past meetings. Current FAC members are listed below for your convenience.

Current

FAC member

College

Department

Faculty Rank

Angelini, Christine

Engineering

ESSIE

Assistant Professor

Bianchi, Thomas

CLAS

Geology

Endowed Chair of Geological Sciences

Borisova, Tatiana

IFAS

Food and Resource Economics

Associate Professor

Brenner, Mark

CLAS

Geology

Professor

Denslow, Nancy

Veterinary Medicine

Center for Enviromental and Human Toxicology

Professor

Dukes, Michael

IFAS

Agricultural and Biological Engineering