Dear All

When examining structural holes, it is possible to calculate the aggregate
constraint of an ego. The value of the aggregate constraint is usually
between 0 and 1, but it can be greater than 1.

I think I read somewhere that the maximum value possible (greater than 1)
has been proved. I have mislaid the reference. Might anyone be able to
inform me of the reference? Of the maximum value?

With thanks

Ion Georgiou