Dear all,

We are thrilled to announce that we will be editing a special issue in Social Networks on 'Empirical Data Collection in Social Networks’. We would appreciate it if you could circulate and disseminate the attached call for papers through your networks and bring it to the attention of researchers who may be interested in contributing. You are more than welcome to forward this to anyone who may be keen to participate! We are very grateful to the editors of Social Networks, Profs Tom Valente and Martin Everett, for their support.

Please disseminate this call in your departments and networks!

We can be best reached using our project email address [log in to unmask]

Thank you in advance!

With warmest wishes,
Garry Robins, David Bright, Laurin Weissinger, and Pat Stys (guest editors)

Dr Patrycja Stys

Research Officer
Centre for Public Authority and International Development | Firoz Lalji Centre for Africa
London School of Economics and Political Science

Visiting Fellow
Centre for Transformative Innovation
Swinburne University of Technology

Honorary Fellow
Centre of African Studies | School of Social and Political Science
University of Edinburgh

Research Associate
Political Settlements Research Programme

UK Mobile: + 44 7590 325 375
Rwanda Mobile: +250 789 911 451
DRC Mobile: +243 998 019 342
eMail: [log in to unmask]