Tiffany Schmidt
Assistant VP & Director
C&G Accounting
(352)273-3101

Dear Colleagues:

On behalf of the Florida Sea Grant Program it is my pleasure to announce we are seeking qualified applicants for our Assistant Director of Operations position.

This position functions in a very collaborative work environment interacting with many different programs both inside and outside of the University of Florida.  Applicants for this position should have excellent leadership, communication, and management skills.  Reasonable knowledge of MyUFL and the UFIRST system along with a good understanding of the inner workings of the university are desirable.

A more detailed breakdown of job duties are attached and can be viewed at http://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/cw/en-us/job/507990/asistant-director-administration-operations .

This position will be afforded several months of overlap time to enable the selected applicant to adjust and feel comfortable in the position.

Applications consisting of a resume, letter of interest, and the names and contact information for three references should be submitted through the official University of Florida Human Resources procedures detailed at https://jobs.ufl.edu/

As a soon to be retired member of the Fl Sea Grant family I can personally tell you it is an excellent work environment and I would encourage everyone who is interested to apply for this position.

Please share this announcement with potential candidates!

Best Regards,

Edwin Harvey, CPA, Assistant Director
Florida Sea Grant College Program
University of Florida
1762 McCarty Drive, Bldg. 803
P.O. Box 110400
Gainesville, FL 32611
Fax:  352-392-5113
Phone: 352-294-0759
Email:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[cid:[log in to unmask]]  [cid:[log in to unmask]]