From: Mitchell,Ronda
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 11:23 AM
To: Gray,Stephanie <[log in to unmask]>; Schmidt,Tiffany M <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: RAFT Fall 2018 Documents to be send to today

Very good.  I’ll send the “press release” below to the UF Research listserv with links to the application and the syllabus.  Tiff – let me know if there is another listserv I need access to immediately so I can include them when I send this one.

Here we go….

___[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: cid:[log in to unmask]">_____

Ronda C. Mitchell, M.Ed.

Grants Training Manager

UF Human Resource Services

Training & Organizational Development

352-273-1756

myTraining is now live! Check out this quick tutorial to learn more!