The Department of Medicine is seeking qualified applicants for a Research Administrator II to join our central administration team. As the largest department in College of Medicine, there is great opportunity for learning and professional growth. This position will be assigned a portfolio that manages both pre-award and post-award functions for the department.
The ideal candidate should also possess the following qualities/traits:
· Have a service oriented mindset
· Ability to understand and utilize problem solving techniques
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
· Ability to work independently and use good judgment to set priorities.
· Focused attention to detail
If you know anyone that has research administration experience and possesses these qualities, please encourage them to apply.
We'd love to have you join our team!
Research Administration Manager (Interim)
Department of Medicine
College of Medicine
Office: 352-294-8925 | Fax: 352-265-8056
UF|UNIVERSITY of FLORIDA
Assistant Director of Electronic Research Administration
UNIVERSITY of FLORIDA
Division of Sponsored Programs | Office of Research
207 Grinter Hall | PO Box 115500 | Gainesville, FL 32611-5500
P: 352-294-2216 | [log in to unmask]