Due to several questions received on the actual dates of the Fall 2018 RAFT Cohort sessions, we want to clarify the actual dates of sessions that are confirmed at this time.

The below table includes all the planned Cohort sessions that are confirmed and the few that are still unconfirmed at present.  The unconfirmed dates are “fairly certain”, but still unconfirmed at the moment.  Once the unconfirmed sessions are confirmed, I will send out a notification.

Session

Date

1 – Kickoff Meeting

Monday, Sept 10 (unconfirmed)

1:30 – 4:00 (unconfirmed)

2 - Finding Funding & Limited Opportunities

Monday, Sept 17

2:30 – 4:30

3 - Solicitation Review & Proposal Development

Monday, Sept 25

1:30 – 4:30

4 – Budget Development

Monday, Oct 1

1:30 – 4:30

5 – Awards: Negotiation & Setup

Monday, Oct 8

2:30 – 4:30

6 – Non-Fiscal Compliance

Monday, Oct 15

2:00 – 4:30

7 – Special Session

Monday, Oct 22

2:00 – 4:30 (unconfirmed)

8 – Cost Principles Advanced Topics

Monday, Oct 29

2:30 – 4:30

9 – Effort Advanced Topics

Tuesday, Nov 6

2:30 – 4:30

10 – Post Award Overview

Monday, Nov 26

2:30 – 4:30

11 – Post-Award Best Practices

Monday, Dec 3

1:30 – 4:30

12 – Reporting & RAFT Promo

Monday, Dec 10

2:30 – 4:30

13 – Project Delivery, Graduation & Celebration

Monday, Dec 17

2:30 – 4:30

I hope this information in valuable for those interested in the RAFT program.  Please let me know of any other concerns/questions.

Thanks all.

___[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: cid:[log in to unmask]">_____

Ronda C. Mitchell, M.Ed.

Grants Training Manager

UF Human Resource Services

Training & Organizational Development

352-273-1756

myTraining is now live! Check out this quick tutorial to learn more!