From: Yogesh Khare [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2018 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: ForEverglades Scholarship Deadline Extended to August 15, 2018

All,

The Everglades Foundation is offering scholarship opportunities to students engaged in advanced research supporting the restoration of America’s Everglades. The Foundation is committed to supporting graduate research students actively pursuing the development of innovative scientific methods to advance the understanding of Everglades physical, chemical or biological processes, or research in economic impacts of environmental changes.

It was brought to our notice that website link to Scholarship's page was not working properly. Hence we are extending application deadline from July 31, 2018 to August 15, 2018.

To kindly assist us in attracting the best candidates, would you please recirculate our Scholarship-Fellowship program in your department or Institution?

Thank you.

--

Yogesh P. Khare, Ph.D.

Environmental Engineer

Office: 305.251.0001

Direct: 786.249.4439

Facebook |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  | Instagram

America’s Everglades, the water supply for nearly 8 million Floridians

Please note that the information and attachments in this email are intended for the exclusive use

of the addressee and may contain confidential or privileged information.