Dear James,

The best way to deal with this situation is having an European research partner, able to gain an ethics approval through a Data Management Plan that ensures the transfer of anonymized data to Australia. If you have the IRB approval fom your Australian instiution it should bet not a unsurmountable problem.

Hope this helps,

http://www.uab.cat/vcard/uab.png

José Luis Molina
Associate professor – Professor Titular
Antropologia social i cultural
http://www.uab.cat/antropologia - http://www.egolab.cat

Edifici B - Carrer de la Fortuna s/n
Campus de la UAB · 08193 Bellaterra
(Cerdanyola del Vallès) · Barcelona · Spain

+34 93 581 11 42
www.uab.cat
webpage José Luis Molina

 [log in to unmask]" alt="http://www.uab.cat/vcard/Logo_ORCID_0.png">