From: Justo Torres <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Justo Torres
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2018 10:05 AM
To: Rhea,Lacey N <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Call for Proposals - Region III 2019 Spring Meeting

CALL FOR PROPOSALS!

NCURA Region III Spring Meeting
May 4-8, 2019 | Margaritaville Resort | Hollywood, FL

The Call for Proposals is now open for the NCURA Region III Spring Meeting taking place May 4-8, 2019, at the Margaritaville Resort in Hollywood, FL!

Meeting Theme: Collaboration: Creating Connections that Count.
Research Administrators are professional networkers, building on resource creativity and each other to accomplish the demanding responsibilities and innovations in our career field.  As we collaborate with each other, we build collective intelligence in research administration. This collective intelligence builds the future of our profession. Region III members will see new tools to collaborate with each other leading up to the meeting, along with new networking opportunities at Margaritaville!  So bring your experiences, ideas, and questions to Margaritaville and make Connections that Count!

Presenting at the Region III Spring Meeting provides an excellent opportunity to share your experiences and connect with fellow Research Administrators. If you would like to share your expertise or unique perspective on a topic, and are interested in presenting, do not miss your chance to submit a proposal! Topics of interest to first-time attendees or seasoned Research Administrators are encouraged. We strongly encourage advanced topics for this year's meeting!

Note: If you are interested in presenting and have not presented at a professional meeting (NCURA, SRA, etc.) before, please click "First Time Presenters" in the application. We will be sure to assist with pairing you with a seasoned presenter for your presentation development and session at the meeting!

Program Tracks:
Please contact the Program Committee Track Chairs with any questions!

  • Pre-Award
  • Compliance
  • Senior Management
  • Federal
  • Post Award
  • Predominately Undergraduate Institutions & Community Colleges
  • Departmental
  • Professional Development
  • Operational Management
  • Workshops

Proposal Deadlines: Please submit proposals for workshops (half day and full day), concurrent sessions (60 or 75 minutes), and discussion groups (60 or 75 minutes) by September 30, 2018.

Required for submission:

  • Program Track
  • Target Audience (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, Overview)
  • Title of Presentation
  • Summary/Overview
  • Learning Objectives (minimum 3)
  • Presenter Name, Title, Institution **Co-Presenter(s) are required for every presentation, but are not required to be named at time of presentation proposal. If you need assistance in finding a co-presenter, please email either your program track chair or Emily Devereux.

Click here to submit your proposal!

Contact Emily Devereux, Region III Chair-Elect with questions at [log in to unmask]
.

We look forward to seeing you at Margaritaville in Hollywood, FL!
Region III Spring Meeting Program Committee

Copyright © 2018 NCURA Region III, All rights reserved.
Region III of the National Council of University Research Administrators (NCURA) serves the members of NCURA who work or live in the Southeast Region of the United States, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. It advances the field of research administration through education, professional development, sharing of knowledge, and by fostering a sense of community in the region. The region is known for its geographical diversity including beautiful sandy beaches to majestic mountains and is appropriately represented by our mascot, the Flamingo.

Our mailing address is:

NCURA Region III

251 Administrative Services Center III, Campus Box 7214

2701 Sullivan Drive

Raleigh, NC 27695-7214

Add us to your address book

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp