From: "Reisinger,Lindsey" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: new Freshwater Ecology Course
Date: August 14, 2018 at 10:23:11 AM EDT
To: "Kaplan, David A" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Hi David​,

I just wanted to make you aware of a new Freshwater Ecology course that I am teaching this fall (syllabus attached).  I am teaching this as a combined graduate and undergraduate course and am currently trying to increase enrollment for this semester. Please pass this along to any undergraduate or graduate students that may be interested.

Thanks!

Lindsey

Lindsey Sargent Reisinger
Research Assistant Professor
University of Florida
School of Forest Resources and Conservation
Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences Program
7922 NW 71st St, Gainesville, FL 32653
352-294-1355
https://reisingerlab.weebly.com<https://reisingerlab.weebly.com/>