From: "Reisinger,Lindsey" <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: new Freshwater Ecology Course

Date: August 14, 2018 at 10:23:11 AM EDT

To: "Kaplan, David A" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi David​,

I just wanted to make you aware of a new Freshwater Ecology course that I am teaching this fall (syllabus attached).  I am teaching this as a combined graduate and undergraduate course and am currently trying to increase enrollment for this semester. Please pass this along to any undergraduate or graduate students that may be interested.

Thanks!

Lindsey

Lindsey Sargent Reisinger

Research Assistant Professor

University of Florida

School of Forest Resources and Conservation

Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences Program

7922 NW 71st St, Gainesville, FL 32653
352-294-1355