Hello Water Institute Affiliate Faculty –

This is a reminder that proposals for the 2019 WIGF program are due by September 24, 2018.  Proposals should be submitted by email to me ([log in to unmask] ).  The RFP is attached.

The Deans of the Colleges of Liberal Arts and Sciences and Agricultural, and Life Sciences and the Director of the School of Natural Resources and Environment, have together committed 5 Graduate School Funding Awards (GSFAs)  to the 2019 WIGF program.  Other Colleges/Schools affiliated with the Water Institute may provide additional GSFAs on a case by case basis. If your group is considering including faculty from other Colleges/Schools I would be happy to meet with your team and the appropriate Deans/Directors to explain the WIGF program and explore their interest in joining the program.