From: Sharlynn Sweeney [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2018 4:57 PM

Subject: Announcement: WATER, WETLANDS, AND WATERSHEDS Fall 2018 Seminar Series

Hello,

The Howard T. Odum Center for Wetlands is pleased to announce the schedule for the Fall 2018 Water, Wetlands, and Watersheds Seminar Series. The seminar is held on Wednesdays, 11:45am - 12:35pm, in Room 101, Phelps Lab, UF main campus.

You can view the schedule at the CFW website:
https://cfw.essie.ufl.edu/seminars/seminar_schedule_fa18.php
The website also has schedules and seminar recordings from the last ten years of this seminar series (links can be found by clicking on the Seminars tab).

I've also attached a PDF announcement. Please pass along and post on bulletin boards as appropriate. Course numbers are included if you are aware of any students who would like to add a 1-credit seminar.

Also.... if you are on social media, please like and follow our Facebook and Twitter accounts:
https://www.facebook.com/ufWetlands/
https://twitter.com/ufWetland

Thank you,
Sharlynn

--
Sharlynn Sweeney, PhD, MLIS
Howard T. Odum Center for Wetlands &

"You have received this email because you are subscribed to the WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L mailing list. To be removed from the list, send a message to [log in to unmask] containing this text in the body of the message: "SIGNOFF WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L"