Hello everyone,

Are you new to iManage Govern Records Manager? Want to know what you need to know before you move to a new records management software?

I will be hosting a no cost webinar.

You will learn:

  *   Main features of iManage Records Manager 10
  *   Typical software project plan
  *   Top tips to make your software implementation a success

For more information and to register, click here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_IRMWebinarBefore&d=DwIFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=c19yejes4CZMrWu1UY1bUPJJ8DF35zUItYuqsMOwZ_Y&s=Q0asQ827J47tPM5qUWVEZigXKBF37h-U6o9VxoyxiUs&e=

This webinar will be valuable for law firms and other professional service firms who are considering a new iManage Records Manager (IRM) software implementation.

If you will be implementing a brand new records management software or need to move from LegalKey, FileSurf, ARM, Accutrac, Elite or other records management software to iManage Records Manager, you will not want to miss this webinar where I will be sharing what I have learned during her 10+ years of IRM software implementations.

All the best!
Nitza

Nitza Medina-Garcia, CRM
Records and Information Management Consultant

| [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.icbsolutions.net<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.icbsolutions.net_&d=DwIFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=c19yejes4CZMrWu1UY1bUPJJ8DF35zUItYuqsMOwZ_Y&s=jqBJex85QqURFQw_qmu1qrSDmSRDj0IubejJE7DR5Z0&e=>
Certified with the State of California as a Small Business SB-#1800309
[ICBS Email]