Effective Sept 1, 2018 RECMGMT-L will be an announcement only list. Only
listadmins will be able to make announcements. This is being done to ensure
the safe and smooth transfer of the RECMGMT-L archives to IGGURU.net

Please avoid posting to RECMGMT-L starting on that date as the post may not
be captured  by the archives.

To continue you should register an account at IGGURU.net Just click on the
Join button in the upper-right hand corner of the website's main page,
follow the directions and you will be registered with IGGURU.net. This
registration will give you access to all the features including the Forum
which is replacing RECMGMT-L.  Contact us if you have any questions at

if you wish to receive only the news then scroll down and subscribe via
your email address

--
Peterk
Dallas, Tx