Good Afternoon,

My organization is in the process of assessing the need for a new Enterprise Content Management system. We currently use Laserfiche, SharePoint and our network to store documents.  Our current desk top scanners are dated  and I would like to request new ones that would work well with current and future systems.  Are there any preferred scanners? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Crystal D. Ford
Records Manager
Information Technology
Newport News Waterworks
700 Town Center Drive, Suite 400
Newport News, VA 23606
Ph: 757.926.1115

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.