From: Asset Management Peer to Peer Property Swap <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Centurion,Melissa A
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 9:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 3- drawer filing cabinet available

Available to UF departments
3-drawer filing cabinet w/key

***Located in Weil Hall***

       ________
Melissa Centurion | Administrative Support AST II|
  352-392-6115 |  352.392-3076 |  [log in to unmask] University of Florida  –  Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure and Environment Department of Civil and Coastal Engineering Department of Environmental Engineering Sciences
220 Black Hall, Gainesville, FL  32611

Advance Notice:   I will be out part of the morning on Sept 13th.
                                     I will be out of the office on Sept 19th - 21st

NOTE: When making room reservations, if you do not receive a confirmation, the room has not been reserved.