From: Graham, Wendy D.
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 11:52 AM
Subject: Reminder: Water Institute Photo Contest submissions due Sept 10th, 2018

Hello Water Institute Faculty, Students and Staff:

We are redesigning the University of Florida Water Institute's website and would love to include pictures of your water-related research, education and outreach programs!

To encourage your participation we are offering 5 $100 prizes.

Instructions:
Each entrant may submit up to two (2) digital photos to the following url https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6rLUuPPBetjH3CZ. Please only submit photos that you personally have taken.  Unedited photos are preferred, but minimally edited photos will be accepted.  Entrants accept all responsibility for the content provided and consent of anyone featured in photos.  Entrants give consent to use photos on the Water Institute's websites, printed materials  and social media accounts. Entrants will be credited whenever their photos are used.

Photos Size/Resolution: The size of your digital photos must be at least 1500 x 1200 pixels, at a minimum of 150 pixels per inch, and no more than 20mb.

Deadlines: All entries must be received electronically no later than September 10, 2018 at 11:59 PM. Winners will be notified by September 30, 2018.

Wendy Graham, Ph. D.
Director UF Water Institute
PO Box 116601
University of Florida
Gainesville, Florida 32611-6601
Phone 352-294-7741
Email  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://waterinstitute.ufl.edu<http://www.waterinstitute.ufl.edu/>