Hello, UFACM!

This is our weekly update, where we keep you up-to-date on upcoming ACM events and happenings. Remember to join the Facebook page UF ACM to stay connected with us and catch even more opportunities!

Important Announcement! Today, September 23, will be the final day we will be accepting applications for directorship and software engineering positions. If you have an interest in any of the following positions, please select the associated link and take a few minutes to apply.

Professional Director: https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSck8oPR3kZaBKXV6…/viewform…

Social Director: https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLScD9WnhFMcaoNZyw…/viewform…

Software Engineer: https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSfh_AaABWM-XoXsr6…/viewform

Marketing Director: https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSdm205Wf4d6iOanx…/viewform…

ACM Ambassador: https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLScAxoqUXddYNKmv8…/viewform…

Historian: https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSe7osaGFJzBtM4c1…/viewform…

Thank you, and here are this week's upcoming events!

Upcoming Events:

Blender Tutorial #1: The Basics

UF Digital Arts and Sciences

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 5:30 - 7PM

Location: Marston Library 308

Come out and learn about the 3D Modeling program Blender. This tutorial is aimed at beginners and serves as an introductory lesson on Blender. Everyone is welcomed to come!

The software is already downloaded on the computers, so no need to worry about that!

Accenture: Technology Analysis Info Session

UF ACM

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 6 - 7:30PM

Location: Reitz Union: G325

Come network with Accenture employees while learning more about their Technology Analyst role and career opportunities.

Snacks will be provided!

GatorVR GBM #2: Platforms to Tell Your Story

GatorVR

Thursda, September 25th 2018, 5:30 - 7PM

Location: Marston Library 308

Come and learn about different augmented reality and virtual reality development tools!

GatorVR Game Night

GatorVR

Friday, September 28th 2018, 4 - 6PM

Location: MADE@UF Lab in Marston Basement

Attend to enjoy snacks, prizes, and play some awesome virtual reality/augmented reality/mixed reality games with us!

Remember to make an account on our website and Facebook page to sign into our upcoming events,  track your membership and points status, and upload your resume! Good luck at Career Showcase and Career Development Workshop this week!

Our WebsiteFacebook Page