Dear IA Working Group at UF,

I’m forwarding here an interesting webinar that you may enjoy this Thursday.

Best wishes,

Sophia

From: Raymond,Karissa N
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 2:41 PM
Subject: Free webinar on community engagement (9-27)

Good afternoon colleagues,

I wanted to share a link to this free webinar taking place this Thursday, Sept 27 from 2:00-3:00pm that will focus on community engagement (CE) at institutions of higher education.  The speakers lined up to present are experts in this field and have been extremely supportive of the work of the Greater Gainesville Collaborative Initiative and helping UF to bolster our CE.  You can learn more about it and access the webinar here: http://www.aascu.org/webinars/collaboratory18/

Join Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis in discussing how data provides great opportunity to strengthen the important work the institution is pursuing in and with communities.

Karissa Raymond

Researcher & Community Development Practitioner (MS)

University of Florida

Dept. of Ag. Education & Communication

(860) 488-0018