Steve

They say yes –only finger sized though - so could be hard to know.

Kim

From: flmnh-aspidolist <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Steven Purcell
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 2:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Holo sp.1 from Rowley Shoals reef NW Australia - any guesses?

Fascinating, whatever it is. Have not seen that before.

The photo is pretty poor, and only one to go on. Kim, can you (or the field researchers) be 100% certain that it is a holothuroid?

Best regards,

Steve

p.s. was in Maluku province, Indonesia, last week and happy to see for my own eyes that there are still some sea cucumbers left there!