Memorandum

October 12, 2018

All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

All UF Graduate Associate Deans, School Directors and Department Chairs

The Graduate School

University of Florida

RE:

Now Available: Database Tools for Recruiting New Graduate Students to UF

Please take note of these powerful database tools that are available to you to help your efforts in recruiting the best and the brightest to our graduate degree programs at the University of Florida:

The Ronald E. McNair Post-Baccalaureate Achievement Program is a US federal government TRIO program that aims to increase graduate enrollment and scholarship in doctoral programs among students who are from backgrounds traditionally underrepresented in higher education or are first-generation college students in financial need.

To access this database, email our Office of Graduate Diversity Initiatives at [log in to unmask].

The National Name Exchange helps you to identify talented students from underrepresented backgrounds seeking opportunities in graduate education. A consortium of 55 nationally-known universities around the United States (including UF), it aims to enhance recruitment that bolsters diversity in graduate education.

To access this database, email our Office of Graduate Diversity Initiatives at [log in to unmask].

GRE® Search Service gives you a cost-effective way to reach prospective applicants who have demonstrated readiness for graduate study by their GRE test performance — increasing your access to qualified prospects for your recruitment and outreach initiatives.

To learn more and access this database, click on this online link: GRE® Search Service.

We hope these database tools serve you well in your efforts to attract new graduate students to the University of Florida!