Hello all,

I’m scanning for social networks research pertaining to the scale-up and implementation of change, and/or dissemination of information/innovation across inter-organizational networks. Research linking collaborative and interactive ties and their association to these outcomes is of particular interest.

This is related to my dissertation research in Higher Education (extending a prior pilot study) examining scale up of change across a national inter-organizational network. I’m proposing to use SNA to evaluate factors leading to individuals' collaborations, along with assessing the relationship between collaboration and organizations' program design and implementation outcomes.

If anything comes to mind that seems particularly analogous or salient, I’d greatly appreciate the share.

Kind regards,

Bruce

--
Bruce Haupt