Dear researchers,

I'm Mir Saman Tajbakhsh, IT PhD. candidate at Urmia University. My
thesis is about analyzing social networks for hashtag recommendation in
short text social networks based on probabilistic topic models.

During my thesis, I've searched for an operating system specialized for
Social Network Analyzers, which I could not found based on my search.
Therefore, I decided to create a special Linux distribution based on
*Ubuntu OS*for social network analyzers. In April 2018 I have released
first version of the distribution named *SoNebuntu*(Ubuntu for Social
Network Analyzers).

After the release, I’ve further worked on *SoNebuntu Light*, which is
more optimized in comparison to SoNebuntu and uses less system
resources, therefore is suitable for large networks. It is an honor to
announce the release of SoNebuntu Light, an operating system based on
Ubuntu OS specialized for Social Network Analyzers.

More information and download links of the SoNebuntu light and full
versions are available through the official website of SoNebuntu at:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sonebuntu.com&d=DwIDaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=rxSdKbQAsoOLUOKqG9eI6AEaCN9EOw7cjoBgGV7U8Zc&s=fUuE3WS1h3bqHXVzyIyjAZoZC8Gif5THMvOK9BJIMC0&e=

I appreciate any comments or participates to the SoNebuntu project. You
may contact me at:
or contact directly to email address specialized for SoNebuntu at:

You may support the project by introducing it to whom may interested.
Other support options are available in https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sonebuntu.com_-23download&d=DwIDaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=rxSdKbQAsoOLUOKqG9eI6AEaCN9EOw7cjoBgGV7U8Zc&s=ZVoFWpHndK0gRHxxxxZG9KJ5DN26Iio9riBvHskb6gg&e=

Best Regards,
Mir Saman Tajbakhsh

--
Mir Saman Tajbakhsh
IT PhD. Candidate

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__mstajbakhsh.ir&d=DwIDaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=rxSdKbQAsoOLUOKqG9eI6AEaCN9EOw7cjoBgGV7U8Zc&s=Ac2s31-JMbyuYyVTi637KpqgsDUSDb_ZUAPpmWZrwQc&e=