Dear researchers,

I'm Mir Saman Tajbakhsh, IT PhD. candidate at Urmia University. My thesis is about analyzing social networks for hashtag recommendation in short text social networks based on probabilistic topic models.

During my thesis, I've searched for an operating system specialized for Social Network Analyzers, which I could not found based on my search. Therefore, I decided to create a special Linux distribution based on Ubuntu OS for social network analyzers. In April 2018 I have released first version of the distribution named SoNebuntu (Ubuntu for Social Network Analyzers).

After the release, I’ve further worked on SoNebuntu Light, which is more optimized in comparison to SoNebuntu and uses less system resources, therefore is suitable for large networks. It is an honor to announce the release of SoNebuntu Light, an operating system based on Ubuntu OS specialized for Social Network Analyzers.

More information and download links of the SoNebuntu light and full versions are available through the official website of SoNebuntu at:

https://sonebuntu.com

I appreciate any comments or participates to the SoNebuntu project. You may contact me at:
or contact directly to email address specialized for SoNebuntu at:

You may support the project by introducing it to whom may interested. Other support options are available in https://sonebuntu.com/#download

Best Regards,
Mir Saman Tajbakhsh

--