Hello all,

I’m scanning for social networks research pertaining to the scale-up and
implementation of change, and/or dissemination of information/innovation
across inter-organizational networks. Research linking collaborative and
interactive ties and their association to these outcomes is of particular
interest.

This is related to my dissertation research in Higher Education (extending
a prior pilot study) examining scale up of change across a national
inter-organizational network. I’m proposing to use SNA to evaluate factors
leading to individuals' collaborations, along with assessing the
relationship between collaboration and organizations' program design and
implementation outcomes.

If anything comes to mind that seems particularly analogous or salient, I’d
greatly appreciate the share.

Kind regards,

Bruce

--